Thursday, August 30, 2012

August Rush

Wow, August rush. how time flies so fast, it's already the last month before the -BER months come in. This early, many of us are already anticipating Christmas. Yes, you may be surprised that in our country we start celebrating Christmas this early. I don't know why too. But at the first day of September we can already hear Christmas songs over the radio early in the morning! Some buy Christmas gifts for their 'INAANAK', relatives and for their loved ones too. It's so crazy that no matter how poor is our country, we never fail to give presents on this special day.  HOORAY! It's More Fun in The Philippines. 

Let me share to you my favorite Christmas Song. I don't know why but this song puts a tear in my eye! haha



ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment